Door Sill Plates

Cramer

Yea regardless of how they come i will do my own prep to anything. Just routine of How i do things and with the paints i use. I use paints that are made for hydro graphics and they require a certain prep for them to work properly as well. with all parts i have a 7-10 day turn around time. These will be very straight forward to do and should not take near that long to finish.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You won't be disappointed in his dipping skills. If you want to see an example of his work hit me up. I can swing by the dealership to show you my interior he dipped for me. And Miller if I grab a set can I just have them shipped directly to you to have dipped? I want a set but I have the whole black carbon thing going on and don't think the aluminum plates would look right.

You won't be disappointed in his dipping skills. If you want to see an example of his work hit me up. I can swing by the dealership to show you my interior he dipped for me. And Miller if I grab a set can I just have them shipped directly to you to have dipped? I want a set but I have the whole black carbon thing going on and don't think the aluminum plates would look right.

Yea that would work out best shipping them to me first. Then it wouldn't be as expensive for you either.

How durable is the hydro dipping it is in a hi traffic area with shoes and what not?

It is very durable. I use an automotive clear as well and will be throwing down a couple extra coats being were they go in the truck. And also i warranty my work as well so if something happens i will fix it.

It is very durable. I use an automotive clear as well and will be throwing down a couple extra coats being were they go in the truck. And also i warranty my work as well so if something happens i will fix it.

hell ya good to know