Cramer

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey guys. I have 2 sets remaining but they are spoken for. I will finish this batch off and start with a new batch later. I also have a few other things that are going to be available but I had a laptop crash that took almost all my CAD work with it. I had some saved but not all of then. I am still without CAD so I will not be able to do any one off designs for the time being. The program cost a few grand and I don't know if I want to spend that again for it. I am having my buddy do the rest of my design work on CAD and paying him to do a one off and having them cut as a one off is almost double the price of the originals.

• 4 years later...
  • 9 months later...

Hey guys. I have 2 sets remaining but they are spoken for. I will finish this batch off and start with a new batch later. I also have a few other things that are going to be available but I had a laptop crash that took almost all my CAD work with it. I had some saved but not all of then. I am still without CAD so I will not be able to do any one off designs for the time being. The program cost a few grand and I don't know if I want to spend that again for it. I am having my buddy do the rest of my design work on CAD and paying him to do a one off and having them cut as a one off is almost double the price of the originals.

That sucks specially when its unexpected to spend a few grand and shit happens and Im pretty sure everyone understands that. I as well am super late, so im on the same boat as Guero005. I was wondering if it was ever possible after a few years to get the Intimidator SS design as I would be beyond down for a polished set. I wish I knew about this awesome product a while back but im very new on here, I found out about these because I went to pick up some wheels from another member and he showed me his sill plates, plus I am still getting the hang of this forum. By the way everyone on here is super cool and have awesome trucks!!!

Edited by PaulitoIntimidatorSS (see edit history)