Door Sill Plates

Cramer

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hopefully I see em soon, but he told me he was going to ship them, not that they were already shipped

I went thru same thing ik he was having some family issues....i sent him pm after pm multipal time few responses and then poof they showed up one day...just keep a eye out let me tell you their well worth the wait

Ok guys i got with miller he should be back on website tonight and get with you

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2nice how's the new Buick bro

I'm loving it other than going to a car show yesterday and now i want my truck back

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

• 2 weeks later...

Man those look good. I ordered the polished too, maybe one of these days they'll show up

your on the shipping list complaining drops you lower on the list I'm on the waiting to pay for a set list and I'm not complaining so I hope I can get a polished set as well ha ha lol

I was on the original group buy, actually bought 2 sets and had them sent to miller to have em clear coated. He's had them for months, been told a couple times that they would be shipped, and haven't heard from him in like a month. That's why I'm complaining, and I'm sure theres some other guys in the same situation.

I was on the original group buy, actually bought 2 sets and had them sent to miller to have em clear coated. He's had them for months, been told a couple times that they would be shipped, and haven't heard from him in like a month. That's why I'm complaining, and I'm sure theres some other guys in the same situation.

Hey bud miller is a great guy he has been having family problems lately so I'm sure after all that is good he will get with you I'll shoot him a text and see what's up

I'm sure he is a good guy, I've heard that a lot and all the work of his that I've seen has been real nice. I understand stuff happens, and it may take longer. I'm fine with that, Id just like to know if that's the case

I'm sure he is a good guy, I've heard that a lot and all the work of his that I've seen has been real nice. I understand stuff happens, and it may take longer. I'm fine with that, Id just like to know if that's the case

I sent him a text and he knows