Door Sill Plates

Cramer

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just wondering if it would be possible to have a set of door sills made that said "Intimidator" on the big piece and "SS" on the small piece or even both together on the big piece and nothing on the small since ive got a RCSB and only need the big ones? Just curious and not sure if anyone has mentioned it yet or not but no harm in asking.....
or fronts only that say silverado in ss font????

There has been some interest in one off sets being made that I have been working on. It is pretty time consuming on doing all the different wants in CAD since I do not have the actual emblem or lettering in front of me. None of the lettering is an actual font so I can't just type it in. It has to be measured out and done by hand still. I have a few that I am working on and getting the price on them and will pass it on when I can.

Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

Just get a real SS....

Hahahaha jk jk. :jester:

i would but i had this truck for over 10 years now. part of family haha

There has been some interest in one off sets being made that I have been working on. It is pretty time consuming on doing all the different wants in CAD since I do not have the actual emblem or lettering in front of me. None of the lettering is an actual font so I can't just type it in. It has to be measured out and done by hand still. I have a few that I am working on and getting the price on them and will pass it on when I can.

i understand. that fonts a pain in the a$$ to make too

Don't mean to sound like a noob but is there any relation or comparability to photoshopCS6? Cause I could take a photo of the font and isolate it to be resized. I've never used CAD so I'm clearly speaking from my **$. If I can help, let me know.

Just get a real SS....

Hahahaha jk jk. :jester:

Ive been looking for one, hard to find nice cleans ones in Ontario and will prob have to get one from down south like i did for my RCSB.....im super fussy and allergic to rust so that pretty well eliminates most trucks anywhere near me haha

sounds good, if it would help ya any i could prob donate an "Intimidator" door emblem to help with measurements etc.....i held it up to where the sill plate goes and emblem is bigger then what it needs to be so would have to downsized some. LMK

Got them today. Awesome

I'm saving the SS cutouts to make nipple rings for my girlfriend.

I didn't get my CUTOUTS!!!! This is :icon_bs: Maybe if i ask nicely I can get em. Even though i'm selling the truck doesn't mean I have other things up my sleeve. MUHAHAHAHA

Plus I want to hang them from my own nipples!

Hey guys to those who didn't get cut outs I will send them to you. They really will take more work to be of any use and look less than par in my opinion to use on anything other than nipple rings. Lol.

Hope everyone got theirs and are pleased.

Also to those who asked about other things I could do for them. I have been working on the drawings as I get time which has been a minimum the last week. I will get them to you asap.