Door Sill Plates

Cramer

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OK guys. All orders have been finished. I do have to package them up and ship them out still. I had a minor fire in my engine bay last night due to a fried e-fan relay. I had to take about 6hrs and redo my fan harness, and some of the other wires that were affected by it. I didn't finish that up till 4am this morning. I will work on getting them packaged up tonight and ship out asap.

Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

glad you caught it before it got bad and no rush on the parts brother atleast for me

Weird thing was that I went to my truck to leave and the pass side fan was running full go and I didn't drive for 14hrs. Then I popped the hood and saw wires melting and smoking all over. Pulled the fan connector off then pried the plug from the smoldering relay to stop the inferno. Luckily I had bought a dozen relays and plugs a while back and also had a partial main harness laying around. I rerouted my wiring and made it more accessible this time. Also used heavier gauge wire than what was on the original harness.

Once i get my polished set in, i was gonna put a plexiglass rectangle in my door sill and wire up blue LEDs so the SS lights up! Itll match my flood lights.

thats a awesome idea id like to see it done and how do it

Did you at least have time to put a couple of hot dogs

on a stick and cook supper?

It snowed today so i'm still not in a hurry for mine.

No garage.

I have L shaped chrome sill plates on mine now.

I hope they survive removal so i can maybe sell them.

Not sure what they would be worth.

I thought they were factory til Mike, blown 346 saw them.

thats a awesome idea id like to see it done and how do it

Ill post a how to when I finish up the mod. I got the idea from the new mustangs. Looks real slick. Not a ford fan, but it's pretty sweet. Chrome door sills and "mustang" lights up in blue.

Ill post a how to when I finish up the mod. I got the idea from the new mustangs. Looks real slick. Not a ford fan, but it's pretty sweet. Chrome door sills and "mustang" lights up in blue.

HAHA same place i got my ss light idea

Haha yeah. I see them day in and day out working at the dealer (i know, i know. Traitor. Haha but ford pays WAY more than the local chevy dealer. But i drive a chevy, have my SSS calendar hangin up, i always wear corvette or SSS shirts to work.. Haha) Anyway, yeah. Always wanted to do something similar to the mustang door sills but could never find any. Now i have a sweet polished set on the way and i can finally get this thing rolling :cool:

To all that have purchased a set of sill plates. They have been shipped out this morning. I will pm all of you the tracking info tonight when I can use my PC.

Sorry it took so long! And hope you all enjoy them.

FYI. These are available for purchase at any time. I will try to have a few sets on hand to keep the wait time to a minimum.

I also have a few other parts in the works and will post them up when they are done.

Just wondering if it would be possible to have a set of door sills made that said "Intimidator" on the big piece and "SS" on the small piece or even both together on the big piece and nothing on the small since ive got a RCSB and only need the big ones? Just curious and not sure if anyone has mentioned it yet or not but no harm in asking.....