2 kills with the new LQ9

chawkins6789

Had a little issue with gripping. First up was a Roush stage 1 F150. From a 30 MPH roll. I backed off at 65 because I was on a surface street. I know the stage 1 has bolt ons.

#2 is where I had the grip issue. I ran into a friend from high school. It was a 97ish Integra. The outside was JDM. He had a JDM K20 2.0L in it. V-Tec, hot cams, header, cat delete, $1200 Greddy cat-back, I think he said he had the engine bored .060 over. Well we went from a stop light. He got the dig I didn't. I got traction hit about 3000 rpms and took off. I got him by a truck length about 1/4 mile away. Maybe a little further to the next light.

I know not impressive but kills are kills. The fun of this engine may offset the increased fuel.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

Lowering that pressure down would prob help you a good bit. Some streets are better than others. You can try to ease into it a little but even then my stall flashes and just breaks them looose. I think some guys were talking about caltracs or something like that and its suppose to help put that power down with less spin.

O Yeh! Grats on the kills.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Edited by TampaVmax (see edit history)