Got SMOKED by a 5.3 Today

lgowen343

There's not much to run up here in North Tucson. But today I was pulling out of the gas station and saw a Ext Silverado, very nice gun metal grey color. I could see after market coolers behind his grill. It was lowered just like mine. Pulled out and he kinda waited for me. I could hear his exhaust sounded pretty healthy. I knew this wans't going to be good when I saw his plate said BLOWN53. We pulled on to the freeway and we both got on it. Within a second or 2 I was just a memory in his rearview mirror LOL. Got to talk to him at the light, said he had 700hp to the wheels. Nice looking truck, sick ass fast. I told him to join this group. Nice guy, said he was part of performancetrucks.net. I couldn't believe how fast he pulled away from me. Nice kill by him LOL.

Dan I think you have. I joined performancetrucks.net yesterday. I'm pretty sure his name is chevyboy.520. I gotta say he has a sick ass truck. And yeah you were by DM, everyone in N Tucson has a Priuis. LOL the reason why I have the sticker on my back window. LOL