SS flood light logo BUY

BLNAWAY

I figured the switch would act as relay that way you can turn em off and on from inside or can add relay or toggle switch depending how or where you install them. Kinda hard to get inline relay that would accommodate all installation situations

Edited by BLNAWAY (see edit history)

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lights are installed and look awesome can see in daytime and ill get a night pic up here later but install was real smooth bout 30min a door hardest part is taking door pannle off and drilling thru that thick ass metal but very easy install

Edited by BLNAWAY (see edit history)

Anyway to get some green ones??

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

no sorry all sold out of the xtra sets...ill be doing another buy here in a few months and contuine more down the road so dont worry youll get a set

heh.. il put mine in within the next couple weeks.. we got a different way we're mounting them.. should look KILLER for the show im gonna be in.

hey, can these some with just a bowtie emblem ...? i got an idea for one!

i know i can get one that has chevorlet in gold with a blue bowtie and white ring around it but no plan blue bowtie yet get 20ppl and we can certianly make it happen

ok started new threads with HOW TO INSTALL LIGHTS and one to post your pics of the different ways you guys mounted em to show off dem lights heres the links

and as i said few times before this was the first of many more buys to come so keep a eye out for em

the how to : http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/topic/79581-how-to-install-custom-sss-flood-light/page__pid__882180?do=findComment&comment=882180

pics and to show em off : http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/topic/79584-lets-see-them-pics-of-your-ss-light/page__pid__882211?do=findComment&comment=882211