SS flood light logo BUY

BLNAWAY

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ITS A GO!!!!!

ill start pm people that are on the list me and kevin have tentivly set a deadline of dec. 7 for all orders to b paid

kevin is goin to get in touch with the manafucture tonight to get started on our lense and with send pic as the first prototype is made as i get infomation you guys will to

when you pay AND pm me this is the info ill need YOUR username, real name,mailing address,number of sets you want ,and colors please note if you order more than one set add what color you want for each set

total cost is 45 shipped to your door

Edited by BLNAWAY (see edit history)

OK everybody that is on the my list on the OP i sent a pm with all the detials if you didnt get one pm me

and for people that werent on the list if your interested in the buy pm me and ill give u all the detials

Just FYI im wanting on a response from my buddy kevin on time frames of this project basically how long he thinks it'll be till the lense is made till he able to ship to me then once i get em il have em shipped next day or 2 depending on how long takes me to make the labels lol