SS flood light logo BUY

BLNAWAY

THE BUY IS A GO!!! ( pm me if your interested and ill get you all detials)

alright guys im starting a fresh thread for ppl who want in on this group buy ( here is link to old thread http://www.silverado...ts/page__st__15 ) im in contact with kevin frm tbss.com and he is the supplyer for these lights right now we are about 2 week out on orders for these lights WITHOUT THE WHITE RING around it as pictured and the are the colors that are offered red, blue, white, sliver, green, marron and pink

NOTE: these logos are techenicaly the tbss logo kevin has enough buyers on their site for SS logo with out ring on their site.. so any order i get will be added to his and the lense will b produce in 2 weeks

if we want the EXACT logo we have I NEED 20+ ORDERS before a new lense will be made if this happens id expect a turn around about 3-4weeks at lease

the cost is 40+ shipping(figured shipping is going to be 5$ so total cost shipped to your door is $45)

i forgot the canadian guys so im figureing that shippin out this morning11/30/12

shiped to united states -$45

to our canadian brother-$ 48 to your door

this is a pic of the current SS logo as stated it will be 2 week before this lense is PRODUCE without ring and will need a min. of 20+ orders to get our SS emblems

starting list of ppl that are interested in OUR SSS logo this wont become offical TILL I HAVE 20+ PPL if we dont get to this we wont have our exact logo but will still order the tbss logo with out the ring for thos ppl that are ok with that

BLNAWAY

noakesSS03 -2sets

MID12sSSS -1 set,blue,paid

Morphdingus -1set,white,paid

Sirbutler - 2 set,1red,1green, paid

canadianVRss-1 set,red,paid

CJ_978 - 1set,blue,paid

TheDarkness- 1 set,green, paid

arod6692 - 1 set,blue, paid

lilsage15

Tvsquez -2sets,1 blue,1white , paid

kelleyperformance - 2sets

hondaeater - 1 set,red,paid

cleanSS20- 1set,white,paid

IMG_20121030_093757.jpg

this is the product easy install :they are waterproof and have an "O" ring to seal the light in the hole which is drilled with the provided holesaw. The door panel does need to come off so you can see where you are going to drill and to route the wires to the "boot" that routes the wire harness thru from the door to the inner foot panel. They will be maybe 3/32" from being flush to the bottom of the door

IMG_20121030_095226.jpg

Edited by BLNAWAY (see edit history)

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They mount through the bottom of your doors, driver and passenger. Our SS's have stock flood light under the mirrors on the doors, that light up the ground when the doors are open. this projects an "SS" logo onto the ground when you open your door. (if you choose to)

Or you can make them an underglow kit or use them for something else entirely.

Edited by MID12sSSS (see edit history)

I thought about this.... It sucks that the only time they will be seen is when the door is open for those few seconds everytime you open the door.

They don't have to be just for the door. Kevin and I were talking this weekend and thought about putting one under the numbers front and back and also one under the hood so when I open it up , it shines on the underside of your hood.

they are waterproof and have an "O" ring to seal the light in the hole which is drilled with the provided holesaw. The door panel does need to come off so you can see where you are going to drill and to route the wires to the "boot" that routes the wire harness thru from the door to the inner foot panel. They will be maybe 3/32" from being flush to the bottom of the door.

and the only way to get our logo is i got to have 20+ commited buyers

They don't have to be just for the door. Kevin and I were talking this weekend and thought about putting one under the numbers front and back and also one under the hood so when I open it up , it shines on the underside of your hood.

I love the hood idea! that'd be sick!