SSS vs roush

BLNAWAY

today got up nxt to a early 2000s roush not sure what stage setup it was my guess is stage 1 (not to fimilar with mustangs and based on how it performed) went from a roll bout 25-30mph hammered on it up to bout 70 and was ahead only by truck length or so got to the stop light and went from dig and no contest gota love AWD got up to 70-75 again and was ahead by 2 lengths or more

good job! Anyone ever a race the roush trucks?? There is one that drives around here in Denver and it says GT-500 Roush on it.. Its whtie and blue and has a body kit.. They guy thinks he is all hard lol

Nice bro. Beware of the new ones there pretty damn fast. Love a ford kill. A dig is the only way to race. There's no such thing as roll racing except NASCAR.

o ya new ones are bada$$ i raced one in my srt8 and needless to say they got nice taillights LOL

Need to get that cam in there and a good converter. Be a diff story from a roll.

ya i got the cam sitting in the shop just slowly putting the peices together plan on doing intake ,exhaust ,headers, ported/polished heads ,all the good stuff all at once i figure all the stuff gota come off to do cam so might as well kill two brids wit one stone so to speak

Don't forget a good stall. Try to match it up to your cam and driving comfort. Mines a little small but I like it. Still has decent street manners. It's a little loose at 40 to 35 mph thou. Just a little helpful info.

Don't forget a good stall. Try to match it up to your cam and driving comfort. Mines a little small but I like it. Still has decent street manners. It's a little loose at 40 to 35 mph thou. Just a little helpful info.

"loose" u mean not as responsive at that speed??

Nice bro. Beware of the new ones there pretty damn fast. Love a ford kill. A dig is the only way to race. There's no such thing as roll racing except NASCAR.

"RUBBING IS RACING HARRY" Because our tires are "MATCHED PERFECT AND STAGGERED SPECIAL" :peelout: