427/C5R build update....

GEAR M UP

:withstupid: that is very cool to see his truck was not forgotten. that was also very nice of you to chime in on the site. I know i speak for everyone when i say we need pics or video of that beast in action. :cheers: Edited by 04CHASE (see edit history)

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Darren,

As others have said, thank you for the updates and making sure that Jeff's dream and vision was realized. That takes a special person and friend to do that :thumbs:

I was hoping to get to meet Jeff on the Power Tour, but obviously a greater power had other plans for Jeff. I wish I had known that you were there :banghead:

I hope that maybe you would consider bringing the truck to the Zippy event, July 19th-23rd 2006 in Grand Haven, MI. I know myself and I'm sure many other members would really appreciate if you could be there :cheers:

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 11 years later...

Hi everyone,

I am pretty much in on Jeffs truck. It is currently pending sale to me through a dealership. I had a few questions about this truck. Does anyone know of a family mechanic that used? Apparently he had a magnitude of cars in storage and his wife is just now selling them off. Being as I am located in California and not in Illinois it is hard for me to find out anything about this as the dealership doesnt want to release any info for whatever reason. I did see that his friend Darren who posted in this page ended up passing away as well. So RIP to him as well. IF anyone could help me with info on this truck that would be awesome. Thanks everyone. 

• 4 years later...