427/C5R build update....

GEAR M UP

The block is C5R, the C5R heads and intake would have cost me my marriage! Awwww, those velocity stacks would have looked great under my hood though.... :rolleyes:

491018_31_full.jpg

I went with Patriot Stage III LS6 heads that are hand ported. The flow numbers looked really good. I just need to find the damn sheet and I'll post.........

The machine shop misplace my head bolts/studs, but they found them today. Take a guess what retail on those bad boys are for the C5R block........

Over $1,000 for bolts and studs.........I'm glad they found them!

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not too many good things being said about Patriot here lately.  At least one sponsor has dropped their products from their line.  I believe it was Texas Speed.  Good luck with them.

Adjustable rockers and CompR lifters?

Ben,

I've read every thread on Patriot, and all I can say is when it comes down to it, you can only trust what you read from people that you know or have built relationships with.

I have the flow sheets around here somewhere, and they are what they are. Flow numbers and part sets right up there with their competition.

I went with the following:

alum. roller 1.7 rockers (I think they are Comp)

Comp 850-16 lifters