HARD DRIVING

evandostert

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

found another way for you to improve your braking w/o upgrading your brakes:

_38275808_policesafedriving300.jpg

have fun out there 'turbo' and be sure when you crash that you don't take anyone with you... just cause you drive like an idiot doesn't mean some one else should suffer. :banghead:

drive fast. live dangerously.... and while your at it why not have a couple of beers before hitting the road! :yellow_loser:

• 2 weeks later...
The stainless lines are on.  next is hawk pads.  I like how I drive.  I wanna see a ss drift like a nissan skyline around a corner now where are my sway bars.  I don't think that hotchkiss are stiff enough.

I think you're going to be disappointed with any street vehicle you buy. My suggestion is to just buy a Nissan Skyline - there's a company that imports them into Los Angeles now for about $80K a pop. :P

I wouldn't exactly call Evan a newbie.

Evan, based on your description, in other words not detailed enough, I think even a small sports car would do the same thing.

Going 120mph has nothing to do with brake fade, unless of course you are slamming on them and expecting to stop within a given distance. I honestly don't see the purpose, unless you're using your truck to test stop distances for a magazine, or something. Some things will help, but even high dollar systems may not be designed for 120-0 stops on a continuous basis.

Nothing that a few tickets, much higher insurance, killing someone unintentionally, or a suspended liscence wouldn't cure though.

Archived