HARD DRIVING

evandostert

my friend lives in florida....he went to some track show down their and some dude had one..hes got video all his times were low 14's. so maybe he wasnt driving it right. but what im saying is they arnt THAT great stock. same as a corvette (older one) and they are 30k more

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Evan,

So you don't like Harley's huh? Wow, you really knocked them pretty good. :banghead:

They are for sure not what you think though. It is a cruizer bike, with class. It wasn't made for the twisties even though I have been known to drag my floor boards every now and then.

If you really think they are so slow, your SS wouldn't have a problem with a big heavy unreliable bike like mine would it?

So when do you want to run them? I bet I beat you by more than 2 full seconds in the 1/4 with my bagger. :devil:

I have had my share of rice bikes over the years and love them to, my last was a 99 ZX9 and I ran it to a 10.7 at 133 all stock. Fun wheelie bike.

I like American, and I also like Rice, what can I say, I like most anything with a motor as long as it makes me smile. :cheers:

Bill-03-SD

Me at one of my favarite places, on the Harley

425-624-46295.jpg

425-624-7332.jpg

I had the Zippers 1550 Muscle kit installed along with a lot of the chrome...haha

She dynoed at 107 hp and 114 ft. pounds of torque at the rear wheel.

I bought it new in late 99 when the 2000 were released, never broke down, never dripped one drop of oil and has been a lot of fun. I do miss the daily 140 mph blast I use to do on the way to work on the 9 though. I had her up to 175 side by side with my brother in law on his 9. I miss the brute speed and wheelies, but I am still alive and tempted the Devil :devil: WAY to much over the years. So the Harley is a much better choice for me now and still gets the job done fine.

I do like Rice to though.. :cheers:

Bill-03-SD

My Toyota with 38's, before I sold it..

425-624-15995.jpg

And the Rice that I still have, bought it new in 91 and still love it.

MR2-Turbo.jpg

Sorry about the mistake, I judged it from the fork tubes. I almost bought a 2001 Softail Deuce, but the 19,800.00 price tag scared me off. I ended up with a 2001 Kawasaki ZRX 1200R ! It has a Corbin seat, Muzzy polished stainless 4 into 1 pipe and DynoJet jet kit, K&N filter, etc... Running SOB.... I'm too old for a crotch rocket...lol,

It's only got 2200 miles on it now.... not riding it much, I should have bought the Deuce. I need to sell the ZRX and save up for the Hog!

:cry:

Dave,

No problem, they are pretty close anyway.. :cheers:

ZRX is a nice bike :thumbs:

kaw-zrx1200r-01-bikepics-04168.jpg

The Deuce will make you a great bike when you bite the bullet.

You will wonder why you didn't do it sooner... :cool:

Good luck on it and I hope you get her sooner than later.. ;)

Bill-03-SD

• 2 weeks later...

Archived