Just saw my old truck for sale

Wizard

The dealer has my 03 listed at $26,000. Are you kidding me? It's all stock now with some shitty black 20's on it. Come on really? I hope no one pays that much. Maybe $26k if I would have left it as it was, but stock?

69,000 miles, still has suede interior, but everything else was put back to stock. I'm assuming they pulled the cam out of it because I had to bump the idle to 1000 rpm just so it wouldn't throw a misfire code. Those crazy bastards

That's actually going to help me if they decide to total my truck, all of the ones up here and in Seattle are 20k or more so I should be able to get a decent chunk out of it and then go buy another one farther south.

Mine is from down south :D

Dealers are the devil.... I had a 01 Z06 that had about 20K worth of add ons, the car had 35,000 on it and was in mint condition. Had the rare red mod interior etc. The car was only worth 24K. The dealer had it listed for $30,000. Still do this day its sitting.