SS vs SRT-10

super88

So yesterday night on my way home from cruising I seen a red SRT-10 with the rims painted black.. I went up to him and asked if we could run them real quick. I told him I knew I would lose but I wanted to see how I would do.. I had to convince him but he did say yeah..( he said he didnt race )

I think we may have gone from about a 20-25 roll.. I did the three honks and well I was suprised.. for the small part that we raced he only had me for about a little less then a truck length.. Im sure he would of pulled on me more if we have kept going...

Yeah they are heavy like our trucks so that viper motor doesn't run as well like they do in the viper cars. I had some guy chaise me down who had one right after they came out. he wanted to race the SS. he was telling me how slow the SSS were and that he had just sold is SSS to buy this viper truck. saw we raced little did he know the SS was turbocharged. I smoked him pretty bad.

Yeah they are heavy like our trucks so that viper motor doesn't run as well like they do in the viper cars. I had some guy chaise me down who had one right after they came out. he wanted to race the SS. he was telling me how slow the SSS were and that he had just sold his SSS to buy this viper truck. saw we raced little did he know the SS was turbocharged. I smoked him pretty bad.

Yeah they are heavy like our trucks so that viper motor doesn't run as well like they do in the viper cars. I had some guy chaise me down who had one right after they came out. he wanted to race the SS. he was telling me how slow the SSS were and that he had just sold is SSS to buy this viper truck. saw we raced little did he know the SS was turbocharged. I smoked him pretty bad.

Yeah they are heavy like our trucks so that viper motor doesn't run as well like they do in the viper cars. I had some guy chaise me down who had one right after they came out. he wanted to race the SS. he was telling me how slow the SSS were and that he had just sold his SSS to buy this viper truck. saw we raced little did he know the SS was turbocharged. I smoked him pretty bad.

That is great..I would have liked to see that guys face..I've wanted to run one since I got my truck...but Ive managed to stop street racing...my cousin says his friend has one...tryin to get him to meet us at the track ...we will see