looking for a roll pan

http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/index.php?/topic/78390-BSER-Roll-Pan---Group-buy---Ending-Octobrer-26-2012

and no he doesn't make them smooth, but you can modify it yourself or have a shop do it. It's the only roll pan that lines up with the cladding.

http://www.silverado...ctobrer-26-2012

and no he doesn't make them smooth, but you can modify it yourself or have a shop do it. It's the only roll pan that lines up with the cladding.

Don't forget the puffer pan. It actually fit not only the cladding, but replaced the cladding in the rear that lined up to the roll pan. Those are no long in available. Best thing for the smooth look is to smooth a BSER.

Hey Kyle! We're you able to pick up your BSER roll pan?

According to BSER the last day he will accept late orders is Wednesday the 31st cause he already has the amount of orders he needs to turn a profit and that this will be his last time he will make them until after new years if at all. He won't make them again until he gets at least 4 paid orders but like I said he may not even do that again since it is such a hassle.

nahww

i wasnt gonna have the money in time anyways... its ok.

i took in my mirrors today to get smoothed and completly painted!

im so stoked! my buddy aka "hot-rod Clint" is a O.G. 50's greaser guy.

he told me they are gonna be completly smooth, no more seams! no more ugly 2 tone with texture!

will post pics soon

KB-

You could make some $$ if you made your own mold, make it similar to the Street Scene one and have the rear exhaust ports on the roll pan for a true duel exhaust type. I believe one or 2 members had it custom made, hope to see it this winter.