BSER Roll Pan - Group buy - Ending Octobrer 26 2012

blacky107

OK guys here is the deal. I was trying to find a roll pan for the SS clone that I am building and came across BSER and his pans, saw this thread and others about the mold and minimum orders and all and since I am about to get my truck and cladding and everything painted I did not want to wait. I got in contact with Bob (BSER) and we worked out a deal to get more made. I ordered 12 of them, 1 for my truck, 1 spare and 10 that I will be selling. The check is already on the way for them so that he can get a new mold made and get started making them. Bob agreed that he will not compete with me selling them until I am sold out - I didn't want to order this many then have him make extra and sell them to people that were ready to buy now, then take forever for me to sell the extras I ordered.

Any one that wants a BSER roll pan should contact me to pay. If you are paid before Bob is done making them the price will still be $450 shipped from him straight to you. If you wait until after he ships the rest to me it will $450 + shipping. This is for forum members only - if I end up with quite a few extras that aren't selling here they will probably go on EBay with a $500 starting bid.

I know this may seem fishy so I will ask Bob to reply to this thread confirming everything. I can accept check, money order, or credit card over the phone.

Dustin Mintern

Diesel Addiction LLC

www.dieseladdiction.com

Shop: 910-763-1796

Cell: 330-442-7879

Edited by Diesel Addiction (see edit history)

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic