BSER Roll Pan - Group buy - Ending Octobrer 26 2012

blacky107

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see why everyone says "friday is the last day!" BSER posted and said whenever is fine by him as long as he has 4+ that confirm and pay. So I'm sure if someone sees this tomorrow and calls it is going to be ok...

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Yeh but someone might misout coming on here tomorrow and seeing it for the first time. You know...since this has only been set in stone for week or so.

I totally agree with you though. Just wanted to state it so its fair for everyone. Even the slackers.

Edited by TampaVmax (see edit history)

ahhhh fock.

i cant fork out $$$ till the 4th.

sucks cuz these seem to be the "only" roll pan for the SS.

oh well, maybe someone will have one for sale in a few weeks or so,

the bser roll pans are ohhhh so sweet!

time to take my mirrors to the body shop, for smoothing and paint

KB-

Yeh but someone might misout coming on here tomorrow and seeing it for the first time. You know...since this has only been set in stone for week or so.

I totally agree with you though. Just wanted to state it so its fair for everyone. Even the slackers.

this thread has been up for almost 2 weeks.

ThatTallCanadian and my orders are in, Robert said thats 3 that are paid for and he wont start until he gets 1 more payment. any of you guys that put your names down wanna fork over some dough so we can get this thing on the go?

Edited by canadianVRss (see edit history)

I now have 3 payed orders...need 1 more to get started.

Once I get the 4th order I will set a close out date. That is usually the following Friday morning.

I know more than 3 have said they have placed an order but so far I have one payment from Kansas City and the two Canada guys.

7 pages to get 3 orders - kinda frustrating isn't it......now you know why I don't want to mess with this anymore.

Edited by BSER (see edit history)

I now have 3 payed orders...need 1 more to get started.

Once I get the 4th order I will set a close out date. That is usually the following Friday morning.

I know more than 3 have said they have placed an order but so far I have one payment from Kansas City and the two Canada guys.

7 pages to get 3 orders - kinda frustrating isn't it......now you know why I don't want to mess with this anymore.

:seeya: Hey don't forget mine! My payment has already been deducted and is waiting for you patiently in your paypal account from Minnesota. That should make 4.. :thumbs:

Edited by 2003_SuperSport (see edit history)

:seeya: Hey don't forget mine! My payment has already been deducted and is waiting for you patiently in your paypal account from Minnesota. That should make 4.. :thumbs:

You are right, but it is still 3 the Kansas city guy called and said it will be here as soon as he gets home form work. I expect he will pay because he has been calling me over and over LOL. If he does that will be 4 and the cut off will be Wen the 31st. I will be out of town on business Thursday and Friday and need to get supplies ordered so I can make them next weekend.

******FAIR WARNING*******

I now have 4 paid orders. This buy will close Wen. 31 OCT 1 PM central standard time. No orders will be accepted after that date, no exceptions.

No whining next week or next month......there is no chance I will make any more until after the new year if at all. It took 8 months to get 4 orders this time want to bet how long it will be till I get 4 more.

******LAST CHANCE*******

I will start building them next weekend, they will most likely ship the following Tues or Wen.

Edited by BSER (see edit history)