BSER Roll Pan - Group buy - Ending Octobrer 26 2012

blacky107

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would consider it too if BSER would post that he's gonna try and make the mold again. he hasnt even signed on since August 8th.

Multiple people have phoned and talked to him, with confirmed phone numbers from previous roll pan threads. Yes it'd be nice to have him post but he's a busy Guy. I think that's enough for me to feel it's confirmed. You can phone him too.

Okay I just asked him a few questions that you guys were asking. He said rebuilding the mold isn't cheap (which is understandable) and about 1 in 5 dont turn out well so the new price is $450 (shipped to the continental states, anywhere else is extra) and he needs at least 4 guys lined up to buy. Shipping is to Canada/U.S only. Obviously more to Canada.

sorry it took me so long to get back with you guys about the group buy for the bser roll pan if you have questions just call him, he told me its not worth his time to just make one. i dont know anything about a broken mold. he just said that it would be $400 shipped and he needs 4 people to call back to back and pay before he would start on them. im willing to leave my phone number to talk about when we can get this started.

So is it $450 or $400 shipped. Just curious cause you both said you talked to him and both have different numbers now... Did he lower it for group buy?

If anything, I suggest CanadianVRSS take charge on this, as I don't really want to deal with a 1 post count guy.

X2, I think CanadianVRSS should grab the bull by the horns on this one.... He should get the list and send it on Friday to BSER and confirm the final price for us that day so we can call to order or whatever works best....

A_furiouSS add your name to the list if you want one.

So is it $450 or $400 shipped. Just curious cause you both said you talked to him and both have different numbers now... Did he lower it for group buy?

Yes, I'd does seem we have some conflicting info. I was told by Rob $450. I will ask him again what the price is to conferm the next time i speak with him.

X2, I think CanadianVRSS should grab the bull by the horns on this one.... He should get the list and send it on Friday to BSER and confirm the final price for us that day so we can call to order or whatever works best....

The list that is being put together on here is the one that will be sent to BSER, only add your name if your are serious about the purchase because if your name is on that list he will be expecting payment from you. He told me he accepts PayPal, if you want to go that route.

Edited by canadianVRss (see edit history)

A_furiouSS add your name to the list if you want one.

Yes, I'd does seem we have some conflicting info. I was told by Rob $450. I will ask him again what the price is to conferm the next time i speak with him.

The list that is being put together on here is the one that will be sent to BSER, only add your name if your are serious about the purchase because if your name is on that list he will be expecting payment from you. He told me he accepts PayPal, if you want to go that route.

Once you send the list on Friday to him let us know so we can call him to make payment. I would like to go paypal through him for the added protection and would need his info as well.

Once we get a definite price and a deadline on when the money needs to be sent, I'll be in on this as well.

Definite price I will posted soon, we have some conflicting info, either 400 or 450. Just budget for 450 and you'll be alright deadline is in the title, have money to send for Friday.

Ok guys, here's the deal. They are going to be $450 each except for one that is going to be $400 cause that is what I told him it would be and he started this up again. If you live in Canada, Alaska, or anywhere outside the lower 48 you will pay more; how much more I don't know that depends on shipping and duties, I don't mark it up but I do pass it on. I would like at least 4 orders, I know I will make a buck with that number.

The reason the are going up is that 1 out of 5 is coming out of the mold bad and I can't bring myself to ship something that is not as close to 100% as I can make it. And no I am not going to spend another $2000 making a new mold when I only sell less than 10 a year.

Yes I have tried to quit making them but it seems no matter how hard I try I still keep on getting guys all most begging me to make just 1 more for them, "I will be glad to pay double if you could make me one" is a recent exact quote.

I get tired of lots of guys saying they want one then never coming through with payment, that's why I let someone else drum up the group buy. If I get enough cool. if not, I have not wasted a lot of time. If you can't come up with the funds right now I understand times are tough, but I can't do payments or wait for some phantom date in the future.

I know there are 7 or 8 that say they want one, but from past experience if we get 4 payed orders that would be good.

If you have done your research on the roll pans, (all the questions have been asked and answered multiple times on this site) and would like to purchase one I will need the following:

1. Call me!!! (316)858-1197 8 PM to 5 PM central time. If you do not speak to me you are not on the list.

2. I accept MC/Visa, or Paypal ([email protected])

3. I have to have an address acceptable to FedEx, not a field somewhere in the mountains (yes it happened)

4. I also need a GOOD daytime phone number for FedEx because sometimes #3 happens.

Note: I do not charge credit cards or access Paypal funds until I have enough orders to proceed, I have had to cancel group buys and return funds in the past because not enough orders came through.

Thanks,

Bob

Ok guys, here's the deal. They are going to be $450 each except for one that is going to be $400 cause that is what I told him it would be and he started this up again. If you live in Canada, Alaska, or anywhere outside the lower 48 you will pay more; how much more I don't know that depends on shipping and duties, I don't mark it up but I do pass it on. I would like at least 4 orders, I know I will make a buck with that number.

The reason the are going up is that 1 out of 5 is coming out of the mold bad and I can't bring myself to ship something that is not as close to 100% as I can make it. And no I am not going to spend another $2000 making a new mold when I only sell less than 10 a year.

Yes I have tried to quit making them but it seems no matter how hard I try I still keep on getting guys all most begging me to make just 1 more for them, "I will be glad to pay double if you could make me one" is a recent exact quote.

I get tired of lots of guys saying they want one then never coming through with payment, that's why I let someone else drum up the group buy. If I get enough cool. if not, I have not wasted a lot of time. If you can't come up with the funds right now I understand times are tough, but I can't do payments or wait for some phantom date in the future.

I know there are 7 or 8 that say they want one, but from past experience if we get 4 payed orders that would be good.

If you have done your research on the roll pans, (all the questions have been asked and answered multiple times on this site) and would like to purchase one I will need the following:

1. Call me!!! (316)858-1197 8 PM to 5 PM central time. If you do not speak to me you are not on the list.

2. I accept MC/Visa, or Paypal ([email protected])

3. I have to have an address acceptable to FedEx, not a field somewhere in the mountains (yes it happened)

4. I also need a GOOD daytime phone number for FedEx because sometimes #3 happens.

Note: I do not charge credit cards or access Paypal funds until I have enough orders to proceed, I have had to cancel group buys and return funds in the past because not enough orders came through.

Thanks,

Bob

Thanks Robert, trying to coordinate this, answer questions and work night shift has been a pita. There's all your answers guys.