BSER Roll Pan - Group buy - Ending Octobrer 26 2012

blacky107

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Group ...

I have cleaned up the title and added the End Date to order. (Now that we know Bob is making them again)

Whom Ever started this thread, I strongly suggest that you take control of it, and start making a system, for which you know who is Buying and who has Paid for said roll pan.

It appears that there are four (4) people ready to go, so start the list and keep track.

I will keep on monitoring this thread.

I'll call Robert tomorrow and see how things were taken care of in the past. He told me he won't be taking payment until everyone's ready anyway. If you feel uncomfortable dealing with a one post guy or me (to whatever extent I'm involved in this) then feel free to call Robert and speak with him, I'm sure he won't mind.

sorry it took me so long to get back with you guys about the group buy for the bser roll pan if you have questions just call him, he told me its not worth his time to just make one. i dont know anything about a broken mold. he just said that it would be $400 shipped and he needs 4 people to call back to back and pay before he would start on them. im willing to leave my phone number to talk about when we can get this started.

snapback.png2003_SuperSport, on 15 October 2012 - 09:43 PM, said:

I called and talked to Robert myself. This is LEGIT, he said he's going to try and get another batch together if there's enough interest. Anyone else that wants one just copy the list and add your name.

1 canadianVRss

2 Thattallcanadian

3 2003_SuperSport

4 06redss

5 BLACKY107

We should make the deadline a week or two from today. Then it will give some people enough time to decide. Plus the more we have maybe he will consider lower the price a little. But with shipping and him reworking the mold that seems sound to me.

Edited by blacky107 (see edit history)