BSER Roll Pan - Group buy - Ending Octobrer 26 2012

blacky107

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My best guess would be 1 for cost of supplies and materials and the other 2 for profit to make it worth all the extra time and labor for hand making them. But thats IMO. I am down for sure but need to know if this is legit. This better not be :icon_bs: cause its just wrong to get everyones hopes up just to lie and worse yet try to scam them. (liars, cheats, and theives :M16: )

Edited by 2003_SuperSport (see edit history)

I also want one and talked to them and put my name dwn and said he need more people if yall can let me know?

Whats the price per roll pan did he quote you if we were to do a group buy cause I am good for one as long as I don't have to get a second mortgage out...

X2.....

To me the roll pans don't match up right with the rest of the truck. I think it's because of the cladding! I think the stock bumper goes better with the cladding. Just what i prefer also. Not saying there not sweet, just not for me.

x4 for stock bumper... i find it kinda hard to belive this is liget for few simple reasons 1) blacky107 is still yet to reply to any post or give a $$$ on it 2)bser said in july that it was his last make of em anybody else think this is B.S