2014 Silverado SS REVEALED!!!

jddmj

that is a sweet looking truck, and id love to see the zr2 get released also to combat the raptor.... i highly doubt it though because i saw it in person almost two years ago at the Daytona 500! it would be a damn mean truck though! the one they brought to the 500 had a 6.2 supercharged!!! man that would be so sweet if they made the zr2 and your version of the SS with that 6.2 :) or the SS that was floating around pretty heavy a few years ago with the 427 muwhuhahaha that would be bad to tha bone!!!!

on the SS... is that a factory big brake kit? nice... :jester:

Yes! Baer all the way!

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

kinda look like a dodge to me

Oh no

that is a sweet looking truck, and id love to see the zr2 get released also to combat the raptor.... i highly doubt it though because i saw it in person almost two years ago at the Daytona 500! it would be a damn mean truck though! the one they brought to the 500 had a 6.2 supercharged!!! man that would be so sweet if they made the zr2 and your version of the SS with that 6.2 :) or the SS that was floating around pretty heavy a few years ago with the 427 muwhuhahaha that would be bad to tha bone!!!!

Nothing will due but the 6.2. But the supercharger would sill the deal.