Sign in to follow this  
Brance

How to install 40k tru cool behind the bumper (pictures)

post-21455-134896996839_thumb.jpg post-21455-134896991665_thumb.jpg post-21455-134897002623_thumb.jpg post-21455-134897008326_thumb.jpg post-21455-134897019947_thumb.jpg Here are some pictures on how I did my 40k cooler install

It was only like that in the picture

It was only like that in the picture

you can get 180 -an fittings to fix the bending problem. nice install hope it cools enough behind the bumper.

the lines were just hanging down in the picture, there at better angles now. i haven't had alot of driving time yet but so far no leaks and very very cool tranny temps

Isnt the point of a "cooler" is to take air flow and run through the cooler and cool the fluid running through it? Doesnt seem very productive with the bumper cover blocking it.....

It gets plenty of air flow through the grill in the bumper, I can't get the tempature past 140-145. I have this cooler in the way, post-21455-134902855473_thumb.jpgpost-21455-134902857795_thumb.jpg

I guess I still dont understand why you mounted it there compared to normal. But everyones setup is different and ur piping looks pretty good. Its a damn good cooler

you can get 180 -an fittings to fix the bending problem. nice install hope it cools enough behind the bumper.

i may have to end up getting those, my intercooler might sit right on them.