Greater Detroit informal meet

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been told it's kind of a run what you brung and you can pick races against whom ever for cash but they are still gonna have a TNT lane for people that just wanna get times in for the hell of it. Sounds like a kind of all out tournament on a smaller scale.

Ok some other members have said the same thing so I think we should just do it on the 28th weather permitting so everyone can make it. If anyone has issues with that speak up or plan on being at Milan on the 28th.

Has anyone talked to imposstor SS? I tried sending a message to him but it won't send. If anyone can get ahold of him let him know about it. And it's set then, Sunday the 28th weather permitting 9am to 5pm. As I said before I'm bringing my canopy and a small grill so if you want to eat bring what you want to grill.

Wow! Didn't realize we had this many members in the general Detroit area----Cool!

Put me down as a big maybe. My boy has a playoff game that weekend. If it's Saturday, then I'll be there Sunday. Thanks for the invite and putting this on. Should be fun.