Greater Detroit informal meet

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lets try to park in the staging grass that's near the staging lane part near the front of the track.

If it's windy I wont be mad if you dont set up the tent :)

I will shoot for big boy, but I want to get there are let the truck cool while they set up the track.

You don't have to worry about me putting up my tent, last minute and all but I won't be able to attend. The only thing better than drag races is your wife getting the flu the night before you go. While you guys are racing I will be cleaning up after her and watching our newborn son... Have fun and make a pass for me.

Well guys this really sucks I'm up ready to go and it's raining here hope you guys have a good day but there is just no way I can bring my truck out maybe we can plan a meet durring the summer next year you guys better put some pics up

Doug

Yeah, no problem. I'm no expert, but I'll be glad to help where I can. Do you have software/tuner setup? Can you send me your tune?

BTW, a couple of us may be going to Lapeer on Saturday. Anyone down for a track day then or sometime this month? Should be a blast! I was there Saturday and it was a lot of fun.

Good call Joe.

If you don't mind Shawn I would like to pick your brain about a few things. I would love nithing more than to have my truck run consistent 12sec