Greater Detroit informal meet

Is anyone down for a Michigan area informal meet this year before the weather takes a turn would like to do a group maybe Milan dragway or just a weekend BBQ for site members at one of the area parks? One last time to get the trucks out and show them off before the winter.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would like to do it at the end of this month either the weekend of the 20th-21st or the 27th-28th just trying to get feed back on what date works for everyone so we can have as many trucks as possible. Whatever works is cool with me just need to know.

Bob told me he's been busy with work said Saturday night or Sunday is all he can do right now so I figured maybe a Sunday TNT at Milan if we wanna go there. that's one of the reasons I brought up just doin a BBQ instead. I'm game with whatever though.

Man im gonna miss out on this by a month.. Ill be in flint, MI. Around the 3rd week of November, which is probably gonna be to cold and nasty for a meet. That sucks A-Hole !!!

P.S. I can make it in november... LOL

Edited by cmoney23 (see edit history)

I'm looking forward to meeting more people from the forum. Any sat or sun works for me and willing to do what ever works the best for everyone. I did find a Detroit beer festival at the eastern market on Oct 27th http://michiganbrewersguild.businesscatalyst.com/events.html

As I sid before I'm up for most anything. A Sunday TNT at Milan or a bar-b-que would be good for me. I can probably do sometime the last couple weekends of this month. This Sunday the 7th I'm tied up but should be clear after that. All I need is a couple days notice.

So I checked the Milan calendar and Sunday the 21st and the 28th are both "gamblers race / TNT days," so here is what I propose. Let's plan on doing the meet Sunday October 21st, and use the 28th as a sort of make up day incase of rain on the 21st. Entry fee for the TNT is $35 and I have a canopy and mini grill we could do food on if you guys are good with that idea. Just Figure we should make a solid plan before we run out of time.