Canadian transmission build

I am going to get my 4l60e (2003 SSS)? rebuilt, it is starting to slip a little during shifts and i figure this will be a good time to get it built. I only have basic mods done at this time, LT's high flow exhaust, volant tune etc eventually "FI"... could be a while, but in the meantime I will need to tow a 6500lb trailer with the truck and would like it to have nice crisp shifts and reliability. Unfortunately I am in the middle of nowhere in northwestern Ontario Canada and shipping in and out of the US would cost an arm and a leg with duty, if anyone knows of any reputable builders in Thunder bay Ontario or Manitoba that would be great. I talked to a company called "Trans Tech" in winnipeg Manitoba they would install the following for $1850.

-Billet sonnax servos for 2nd and 4th

-Sonnax shift kit

-Sonnax smartshell sunshell

-Clutches alto redline w/ kolene

-Wide alto kevlar band

-Sonnax updates - reaming and upgrade to pistons?

-Epc and shift solenoids

-Dual cage sprag

-Anti shuttder spring-

-New transgo separator plate

-Aluminum accumulator pistons

-Replacement sonnax separator plate

-All new bearings and bushings

-new factory pump

Is there anything missing from that list or anything that will cause problem in the future?

Thanks!

Looks like a healthy list for the price. Not bad.

Yah I searched around alot in the forums and it seems like that is all pretty well it, the guys at trans tech seem to be pretty on the ball, guess i will find out going to be pulling the transmission in the next week or 2.

Is that the unit itself or installed in the vehicle and all?

That is just the price for them to rebuild my transmission I will be bringing it to them out of the truck and re-installing it myself. They charge $800 for removal and re-installation.... I have access to a lift so i figured that i would save myself the $$$..... that will also give me time to install the e-fans and 160 stat at the same time and send out the PCM.....the list seems to be adding up haha

That is just the price for them to rebuild my transmission I will be bringing it to them out of the truck and re-installing it myself. They charge $800 for removal and re-installation.... I have access to a lift so i figured that i would save myself the $$$..... that will also give me time to install the e-fans and 160 stat at the same time and send out the PCM.....the list seems to be adding up haha

If you're installing it yourself, you might want to call this guy and see what he can offer, he did my buddies dodge diesel and it's holding up well. www.ptcinc.ca

Sounds like there prices are pretty close to bang on if it was 2500 installed in florida! (stuff seems to be a little more expensive up here)

Ill call the guys at ptcinc and see what they can do for me.

Thanks for the warning on the install, I have talked it over with the transmission builder, I have a registered mechanic buddy helping me so it will all be done properly and will not void my warranty. Should be ready to get this done in the next couple weeks, then its a long slippery slope from there...... built tranny...... hmmm why not a Radix!