RockHead

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be the next September/October TOTM

• Blick05SS
    • cmoney23
    • SSliverBeast

voting will END on September 14 Friday

Blick05SS

Well I found the truck for sale at a local dealer and a friend of mine happened to mention that i should go look at it so i did and after the 1st time i drove the truck i knew it was something special and just one of those i have to have it types of deals. The truck only had 34k on it when i purchased it and it now has 51k and ive had fun with it every mile from car shows to the drag strip. As far as mods I have done it has a 2/2 drop, 22" trailblazer ss wheels wrapped with nitto 420s, Painted black billet grill, radiator and engine covers custom painted, reflexxions cowl hood, 20% tint on both front windows and 5% strip across the windshield, gaylord speedstur tonneau cover, smoked headlights, smoked led tails and 3rd brake light. Also gauge cluster done by steve(silverado777) upgraded to leds with customer overlay and escalade bezel.Soon to come is a baer big brake kit, TSP 228R cam with injectors, converter, and finally a set of tails painted by danny(sprayed99). I also plan to have the headliner and door panels done in suede.

TOTM1.jpgTOTM3.jpgMWTRUCK2.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

cmoney23

2003 silverado SS

INTERIOR

-Escalade guage applique swap

-Escalade chrome ring bezel

-Blue L.E.D cluster bulbs

-Full cluster rebuild(steeper motors)

-Billet cigarette lighter

Exterior

-Billet antenna swap

-Smoked tail lights

-Clear corner headlights

-Clear corner bumper lights

-Shopman bowtie

-5 piece billet grill

-Fog lights

-35w 10k H.I.D. headlight bulbs

-35w 12k H.I.D. fog light bulbs

-Fiberglass tonneau cover

-Full bed rug

-22" Chrome wheels

-20% tint

-'SilveradoSS.com" rear window decal

-Blue painted front/rear brake calipers

Suspension

-3" Djm lower control arms

-Adjustable Djm rear hanger/shackle kit

-Front/Rear Belltech Street Performance Shocks

Performance

-Cold air induction

-Corsa sport cat-back exhaust

DSC_0599-Copy.jpg

cluster.jpg

enginebay.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SSilverBeast

1.jpg

motor2.jpg

seats.jpg

seats2.jpg

2005 Chevy Silverado RCSB SS Clone

Performance/Under The Hood:

-Bully Dog Programmer

-Flowmaster Cat-back Exhaust

-Vortec 6000 3-Piece Engine Cover

Interior:

-SS Dash Badge

-SS Center Console w/ Glove Box Molding

-SS Door Panels

-Fully Functional SS seats

-SS Seat Wiring Harness

-Viair 480c Compressor w/ 3 Gallon Tank

-Hornblasters 100w PA System

Exterior:

-Black Corner Headlights

-SS Grille

-SS Front Bumper

-SS Rear Bumper

-SS Cladding

-SS Door/Tailgate Emblems

-Power Folding Mirrors

-SnugTop Bed Cover

-Painted Door/Tailgate Handles

-HornBlasters Shocker XL Train Horn Kit

Suspension:

-DJM 4/6 Lowering Kit w/ C-notch

-Monroe Max-Air Rear Leveling Shocks

-OEM SS 20"s

-275/55-R20 Goodyear Eagle LS2

Edited by RockHead (see edit history)

well I'm very surprised by those options.....

G/L I guess

My thought's exactly, i could maybe understand why Daniel, and Jose didnt make it up there (not really active members, but badass trucks none the less. But why not Gavin?

My thought's exactly, i could maybe understand why Daniel, and Jose didnt make it up there (not really active members, but badass trucks none the less. But why not Gavin?

i was told they want new trucks/members on the TOTM thats why gavin isnt up there, its ok tough no big deal i know what i own and know what ive put into my ride plus im TOTM for HoustonPerformanceTrucks.com so its aright

i was told they want new trucks/members on the TOTM thats why gavin isnt up there, its ok tough no big deal i know what i own and know what ive put into my ride plus im TOTM for HoustonPerformanceTrucks.com so its aright

Puro Pinche HPT Alv :dbanana: but still all you guys are fairly new, idk :confused:

ENOUGH......

If everybody read the rules for this contest in the submission thread, you would have seen that this contest is based purely on who posts the nicest pictures, and the contestants are chosen my Mark and myself using our discretion since we are the Moderators of this contest.

After the submission deadline expires, Dan and myself will pick 3 of our favorite photos at our discretion for a final vote. The owners of the trucks chosen will be asked to provide a write up on their truck for a final voting thread.

If this thread gets any further off topic and turns into a complain fest, the contest will be shut down and there won't be a September/October TOTM.

If you have a concern about the contest, feel free to PM Mark or myself....

Edited by Fireman31 (see edit history)

ENOUGH......

If everybody read the rules for this contest in the submission thread, you would have seen that this contest is based purely on who posts the nicest pictures, and the contestants are chosen my Mark and myself using our discretion since we are the Moderators of this contest.

If this thread gets any further off topic and turns into a complain fest, the contest will be shut down and there won't be a September/October TOTM.

If you have a concern about the contest, feel free to PM Mark or myself....

lmfao ok fireman nominations by own silveradoss.com members should start doing the picking imo

Edited by 06intimid8R (see edit history)

lmfao ok fireman nominations by own silveradoss.com members should start doing the picking imo

Members used to do the nominating, the same 5 trucks got nominated for almost a year straight, with the same 20 members voting each contest. Can you say "lack of participation?"....and that is with hundeds that log in and visit the site each day. The contest was changed to spark more participation from the membership, which it has received, but it doesn't need the complaining and controversy that is being thrown in here right now.....