Lebanon Valley - Directions - 2012 - Meeting Spot / Weather

Hey All ... I hope the weather will be on our side for the day!!!! :thumbs::thumbs: Hope to see everyone there.

You can use the MapQuest for Directions. Use New Lebanon, NY or Lebanon Springs, NY. Or Click on this link for Lebanon Valley Dragway and follow their directions.

Directions from Rt. 90 To Meeting Spot and Lebanon Valley Dragway.

From either East or West, take exit B3 off of Rt. 90. It will be the first exit in NY for all of you coming from Massachusetts. From the east turn Right towards the Truck Stop. From the West, turn Left towards the truck stop. This will be RT. 22 North. Stay on 22 north for about 4 miles, you will come to an intersection with a traffic light. Go Straight. Continue on RT. 22 North for another 4 miles. Map Link

You will enter the town of New Lebanon, NY. This road will come to a "T" style intersection. At the intersection of Rt. 20 and R. 22. (There is a church on the left, and there are a ton signs and Blinkig Lights.)

Turn Right (east) to go to the Meeting Spot. Jimmy D's resturant. Rt. 22 and 20, it is only about 200 yards away.

Turn Left (west) to go to the Lebanon Valley Dragway. Rt. 20 west. 5 miles away.

The Dragway is only about 5 miles west from the intersection of RT. 20 and 22. It is located on Rt.20.

Directions From the North and South - Rt. 87 (New York state)

For all of you coming from the south Take Rt. 87 north until you see a sign for RT. 90 East. it will say BOSTON on it - Exit 21A. This stretch of road is know as the "Berkshire Spur". It will take you right to Exit B3. Then just follow above. From the North, same thing ... Just look for the signs ... Exit 5, in Albany ... (you actually will cross Rt. 20 on the way to Rt. 90, you can get off and head east.)

MassPike'ers - Rt. 90 West from Boston ....

Rt. 91 intersects 90 at exit 4 which is Springfield (no real area to meet at), exit 3 is Westfield, and there is a Friendly's there. Or about 10 miles west of exit 3 is the Blandford Rest Stop. It is a huge Truck Stop/McDonalds/Dunkin Donuts rest area.(It is at the top of a huge hill) That may be the best place for all of you traveling the MassPike to meet at. It is the last Rest Area on the MassPike. Or meet at the Ludlow Rest Stop, just east of exit 7 on the Pike.

Time:

Exit 4 to NY exit B3 (Austerlitz, Rt. 22) is about 45 minutes ... Plus about another 5-10 to meet in Lebanon .... So figure on 40 mins (Generous side of Time) from Blandford to the Meeting Spot....

MassPiker'ers - Service Areas - MassPike Service areas

Meeting Spot

The Meeting Spot will be at Jimmy D's Resturant in New Lebanon, Ny. (Green Resturant)

Time: 08:30 - 09:15 Hrs.

Roll Out - 09:15 Hrs to the Track.

Arrive at Track - 9:30 Hrs.

Weather: WNYT - Albany, NY and WTEN - Albany NY Or Intellicast - Lebanon Springs or Radar Loop!!!

[For some odd reason Jimmy D's kicks us out. Just cross the street to the Hitching Post. If they are busy, continue about 100 yards up the street to a commercial mall type space on left. I will set up there. Look for my Black SS, I'll have it parked Streetside]

Be Safe ... :thumbs::thumbs: ... As always ...Call my Cell if you need anything ...

Look for this sign (in the background / 2006 pic)

(Pic to follow ...)