2012 TShirt Order September 2012

jddmj

So here it is folks. The final design to the silveradoss.com tshirt & hoodies for 2012. I have taken into consideration a lot of peoples wants, and this is what I came up with. The truck will be on the back of the shirt, and the SS will be on the left pocket area. These ARE NOT pocket tees. Personalizing these tshirts is not an option.

So after talking to the shop, and doing figures on how we can do this, here is what I got. The t-shirts & hoodies are going to be Gildan brand. We got to have a 50 shirt minimum which I can keep people posted in the mean time on how many more we have to go. Once we have at least 50, I will post a due date on when the order will have to be turned in. After the order is turned in, there is a 2 week waiting period. After I receive the shirts, I will start shipping them out. These shirts MUST BE PREPAYED at the time of order. I will not count you as a order unless I have money in hand at the due date. If all the money is not there, and we dont have 50 orders. More than likely it wont happen. So lets all be honest here people. I will post when orders need to be payed by. Please send me payment then, so we all can get our shirts ASAP!

When ordering your shirt, please give me your personal information for the order. Please give me the information in the order provided to make it easier on both of us. Multiple PM's only slows up the process. You can PM me this information, with TSHIRT in the subject field. I will try to keep a close eye to make sure everyone gets what they want. At the end of the order, I will post a list, and you can check for your name. I plan on keeping a close eye to make sure you or me dont get screwed.

Name

Full address

SSS.com user name

paypal address

How many of each tshirt/hoodie you want

The sizes for each

And for what you guys have been waiting on. Any size

$20 ea SHIPPED for TShirts

$40 ea SHIPPED for Hoodies.

Note: This TShirt Order is supported by silveradoss.com mods, but is not apart of the web site. They are not responsable.

Edited by jddmj
Added & then removed administrator's note (see edit history)

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So its just black/silver shirt only?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Yes. I played with the design in different colors, and black is the over all best. We done black last year, and it worked well. Alot of people trim up in black anyway on the trucks, so I see its universal.

I assume the hoodies are pull over?

Yes they are. I am a big fan of zip ups myself, but the pull overs are more popular.