Pictures... Me and My SS....

cmoney23

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My wife likes your truck too! Said its clean, I have taught her well lol

Oh wow... Nice! I taught my wife well too. She never used to notice sweet rides while driving. Now everytime we drive somewhere she's the one pointing out sweet rides to me. Making sure i dont miss them... So bad ass!

Oh wow... Nice! I taught my wife well too. She never used to notice sweet rides while driving. Now everytime we drive somewhere she's the one pointing out sweet rides to me. Making sure i dont miss them... So bad ass!

It's great ain't it!

The only pic of me with the SS (I dont allow it). Was the winter of 2005 when I did drive it year round. It never sees any weather anymore (then again its in storage).

People say this photo is staged as its too "right" but it just happens I was asking my buddy "wtf are you doing on the roof?" when he caught me by suprise as I didnt see him when I pulled in.

post-19193-0-71006800-1346284552_thumb.jpg

Under the knife...

Not sure if this was for me, but yes I will be shortly (couple surgeries) and the truck will be also for stock maintanence.

I must say also your AB paint is amazing. Adams materials?

Off topic: did you ever check behind your rear license plate to see if theirs a number?

Edited by 03mass (see edit history)

Not sure if this was for me, but yes I will be shortly (couple surgeries) and the truck will be also for stock maintanence.

I must say also your AB paint is amazing. Adams materials?

Off topic: did you ever check behind your rear license plate to see if theirs a number?

Yeah.. I meant your truck is under the knife... What do you mean check under my rear plate for what #? Im confused..LOL Edited by cmoney23 (see edit history)

I believe it was at the 2003 @ the Indy 500 they used around 50 AB SS trucks as parade vehicles. Much different than a Pace Vehicle (as Ive seen 2 Parade Vehicle AB SS trucks f/s near Ohio and upstate NY). The way to tell if your truck was one of these vehicles, they labeled them number accordingly behind the rear license plate. The ones I was looking at were used year round and rust buckets sadly. Here is a picture of the one in Ohio I was considering until he showed me the undercarriage

post-19193-0-66925500-1346286920_thumb.jpg

I need to clarify a little more. A Parade Vehicle was used to drive the race car drives around the track and at the Parade before the race. The Pace Truck which to my knowledge their was only 1 that was red and white and I believed it used in Texas, I may be wrong. The dealership in Ohio tried to say the AB SS truck was a Pace Truck and I kept telling him no. He eventually sold it to a used car dealership where I again called upon interest on buying and the owner was absolutely livid learning he bought a Parade Vehicle and not a Pace Truck as advertised. Here is the actual pace truck. I have more pictures of the Parade Vehicles when I saved them off the site here before the format changed.

post-19193-0-30340100-1346287679_thumb.jpgpost-19193-0-47148300-1346287699_thumb.jpg

post-19193-0-71027700-1346287716_thumb.jpg

Sorry to go off topic CMoney, back to the pictures!

Edited by 03mass (see edit history)