Pictures... Me and My SS....

cmoney23

Guys i dont think i'll ever sell this SS... It seems like everywhere i go someone wants to talk to me about it. Gas station, gym parking lot at work etc.. In no way am i being an ass thinking im better than anyone, cause im not. There's way better SS's out there than mine. People just dont see alot of them around so thats why i get so many people coming up to me. Which is cool, cause im sure we all like to talk about are trucks... Anyway just washed up the SS and took a couple pics with it.. Thought i would share.....

me3.jpg

me4.jpg

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I swear every picture of you truck looks like its been edited in photoshop or something. Like its too clean and shiny to be real haha. I don't know how you keep it so clean but it looks awesome!

Its the camera im using.. Its a Nikon D60. Its gotta sweet lens and i play around with the settings to get amazing color and picture quality...Thats the secret weapon steve...LOL

I swear every picture of you truck looks like its been edited in photoshop or something. Like its too clean and shiny to be real haha. I don't know how you keep it so clean but it looks awesome!

Yea that's what I said man your truck looks amazing I love that color I'm sure that helps catch Anyones eye

your truck is nice!

i need to get more into these trucks like i am with my impala's because yes this is a truck i wanna have for ever but yall mod the hell out these trucks lol i just wanted a daily

this is the ONLY pic i have with my Sss and its my OLD Sss i believe i was 17 because it was 2008

l.jpg

Edited by NOT_SLO (see edit history)