magnaflow exhaust

SilveradoVHO

Ok guys im just about ready to install a new exhaust system in my 05 vho my plan was to put the tsp headers 3/4 primaries and the magnaflow 15840 and its a dual in dual out with a muffler that has an x pipe in it with a rear exit. A couple of questions i have about this exhaust is does anybody have this same exhaust so i can hear a sound clip and some opinions and what else would i have to buy to completely install this set up, would it be legal in the state of Texas or can you put catalytic converters before the resonators and last but not least i prefer to have an exit before or after the rear tires, would it be expensive to later on change them to a side exit, thanks to anybody that answers and sorry for been a newbie but i got to start somewhere right.

I'm pretty sure that's the same one I have, it's sounds great, good low rumble at idle, stepping on it will get you some attention quick, it has just a little rasp to it. I've got an idle and rev clip, don't have any drive bys yet. I've got an air intake, but stock headers and cats, the muffles starts right at the back of the cabs and goes to side exit stock looking chrome tips on both sides. There is a little droan in the cab around 60 mph when it shifts to OD but around 65 and up it goes away.

th_MVI_1905.jpg

Edited by Sneakystiffler21 (see edit history)

Mine came on the truck, the guy I bought it from said he bought the muffler and the tips separately and had all the stainless piping done at the muffler shop. I don't remember the brand of the tips. They look almost identical to stock SS tips, just polished.