2014 Corvette Animation Video

LilEz02

From what I've seen on other forums, most of the "guesses" as to what the next Corvette will look like have not been favorably received. Most of the comments go along the lines of "I'll keep my C6". Personally, I can't wait to see the first REAL photos to see how close or far off the projections have been. But, I think I'll keep my C6. :wink2::chevy:

From what I've seen on other forums, most of the "guesses" as to what the next Corvette will look like have not been favorably received. Most of the comments go along the lines of "I'll keep my C6". Personally, I can't wait to see the first REAL photos to see how close or far off the projections have been. But, I think I'll keep my C6. :wink2::chevy:

And whats up with the tail lights? Looks like the designers were staring at the back end of the Camaro when designing those things.

That's why most people don't believe that the renderings are accurate. They think that it's unlikely that the Corvette would be made to look like the Camaro.

And whats up with the tail lights? Looks like the designers were staring at the back end of the Camaro when designing those things.

I was thinking the exact same thing. I like the C6. But not sure of the C7.