Lebanon Valley - Day at the Drags - 2012 - 7th Annual

Well Shuan...shotgun is the only option available! But I also want a ride for sure!!! You gonna roll it down the 1/4 Hank?!

Shuan, I'll text/call ya as it gets closer on meeting up, How far is Williamstown from LVD?

Hey All ... Anyone else going to join us??

Hey Rob ... I know you said that you have already talked with the track for us ... Thank You ... Secondly, do you mind bringing the Gas Grill again this time?

I'll grab Dogs, Buns, Ketchup, Mustard, Onions, Relish ...

Add me to the list Shuan! My friend Whip, who is solely responsible for making sure I didn't fawk up my build will be rolling with me, he's undecided if he is gonna roll in his Vette or ride with me. Do we need anything else? I can pick up whatever...let me know.

Edited by GreenMtnSS (see edit history)

• Admin

Josh and I are going to be there on the 15th. Anything we can bring to contribute to food?

We'll also have SilveradoSS.com t-shirts as usual. If anyone is interested in anything specific, send me a PM and I'll 1) Make sure we have it and 2) Grab it to bring along for you. Otherwise we'll have a nice selection at the track.

We're also bringing along our new Sierra Project Truck :coold:

Does anyone know if LVD allows dogs in the pit area? I'm thinking about bringing my 1 year old Golden/Lab mix with me if the track is cool with it.