Lebanon Valley - Day at the Drags - 2012 - 7th Annual

He just doesn't want me to embarrass him when I beat him again, like every other year :crackup::dbanana:

You don't scare me Jeff, it's about time you take it to the next level of modifications and change your age old boring setup. :uhoh:

You don't scare me Jeff, it's about time you take it to the next level of modifications and change your age old boring setup. :uhoh:

This 'old boring set-up' has never lost to you and all your awesome mods :ohmy: and has never broken either :jester:

I miss you Dan.

Haha. I must say for Jeff's mods he is pulling some darn good times. As far as Dan, I wouldnt want to mess with that truck, I havent kept up on the build/cam situation ans its completion. I know their will be some SS trucks at the meet that can pull some great times this year if they run.

Don't sleep at the tree, the 1st to the stripe wins, lol.

Haha! I'll try not too, reaction time is something I need to work on!

What time does everybody usally start showing up at the track? I cant recall, its been 2 years...

Haha! I'll try not too, reaction time is something I need to work on!

What time does everybody usally start showing up at the track? I cant recall, its been 2 years...

We meet in a restaurant parking lot just down the road from the track between 9:00 and 9:30 from what I recall. Shuan can confirm. It'll be good to see you again!

We meet in a restaurant parking lot just down the road from the track between 9:00 and 9:30 from what I recall. Shuan can confirm. It'll be good to see you again!

Thanks Hank! Be nice to see you again as well! Bringing the Vette?!

Edited by GreenMtnSS (see edit history)