Lebanon Valley - Day at the Drags - 2012 - 7th Annual

Has anyone heard from Dan - Fireman31 ... ??? Is he going to blow us off again this year ... ???

Too bad ... Mark will have to replace his twin with a new Silver Birch Metallic ...

DANIEL ... Can DANIEL come out and play ... ???

Sorry guys, I was away on vacation in Disney for the last week, haven't been near a computer. My GF and I got engaged while we were down there.....yes, another one bites the dust....

As far as LVD goes, I will be unable to attend, due to the fact of someone procrastinating in posting up the actual event thread. Every weekend is booked from now until the first weekend of November, and that does not include the beginning of planning our wedding. Yes DANIEL can come out and play, but not at LVD, I will be at Marks car show on the 9th however....

Sorry guys, I was away on vacation in Disney for the last week, haven't been near a computer. My GF and I got engaged while we were down there.....yes, another one bites the dust....

As far as LVD goes, I will be unable to attend, due to the fact of someone procrastinating in posting up the actual event thread. Every weekend is booked from now until the first weekend of November, and that does not include the beginning of planning our wedding. Yes DANIEL can come out and play, but not at LVD, I will be at Marks car show on the 9th however....

Lol ...guess you need more then two months lead time ... and considering this is the seventh year running ... :thumbs: .. . Oh well ...

http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/topic/77220-lebanon-valley-dragway-7th-annual-2012-perspecitve-dates/

Congratulations on the engagement ... :thumbs:

Lol ...guess you need more then two months lead time ... and considering this is the seventh year running ... :thumbs: .. . Oh well ...

http://www.silverado...specitve-dates/

He just doesn't want me to embarrass him when I beat him again, like every other year :crackup::dbanana:

Edited by JF-03-SS (see edit history)

Hey All ...

I know I said a Tri-State cruise as usual ... But what about just heading north to the Bennington VT Car Show ...???

http://www.bennington.com/attractions/events/carshow.html

I know Hemmings Motor News will be there (we stopped at their museum last time) ....

I say we go have breakfast, then roll north to the car show ... everyone disperses from there???

What do you guys think???