1. 1. should i murder out the G8

• Yes
    • No
    • Tint and Wheels only

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im still not convinced its "killer" just because an ol boy with a heavy ass GTO that supposedly makes 900+ uses it. C'mon man, if you can supposedly build a car with that much potential and then turn around and use "plasti crap" theres something wrong with this picture.

Im sorry Tony, I like you but that car looks like hammered dog shit in my opinion. Whoever invented that shit needs kicked in the dick something fierce and im not afraid to say it. Which is clearly obvious

do you see no one is talking to you, and or asked for your 2cents.

also you cant really be ranting on the weight of the GTO, go look at the weight of your SSS.

Edited by red04supersport (see edit history)

do you see no one is talking to you, and or asked for your 2cents.

also you cant really be ranting on the weight of the GTO, go look at the weight of your SSS.

Read the subject of your thread and tell me thats not asking for my 2 cents.

And I never said my SSS wasnt heavy lol I also wasnt comparing my SSS to a GTO. For a "performance" car, they are heavy. And ugly

Edited by 2BFAST (see edit history)

• 4 months later...

Holy **** stfu with the plasti dip. It ruins threads and pisses people off, even if its your opinion. Sorry but you need to ease of your plasti dip hate. Your cars looks dope, murder it out! I like the plasti dip. Mines murdered now with some plasti dip accents and its dope. Good luck! Oh and tint that car dark man

Holy **** stfu with the plasti dip. It ruins threads and pisses people off, even if its your opinion. Sorry but you need to ease of your plasti dip hate. Your cars looks dope, murder it out! I like the plasti dip. Mines murdered now with some plasti dip accents and its dope. Good luck! Oh and tint that car dark man

your about a year late frank. and plasti dip does look cheap just to throw it out there. im all for plasti dipping to TRY a new look out but not for a final product. not to be mr.negative either but the whole murder thing is getting old. still looks good tho if your into it

Holy **** stfu with the plasti dip. It ruins threads and pisses people off, even if its your opinion. Sorry but you need to ease of your plasti dip hate. Your cars looks dope, murder it out! I like the plasti dip. Mines murdered now with some plasti dip accents and its dope.

Yeah dog, that shiz is DOPE!!!!!! lol wtf

Ok Rob Dyrdek, get you're scateboard out and plank around you're "murdered out" Tahoe.

Im just here to tell ya its not "dope" as you call it lol Its been played out a long time ago.

post some pics of that zebra hood Jake

KB-

this

Somebody lock this thread. It was full of fail when it was started

Edited by 2BFAST (see edit history)