Almost there: 2007 Classic VMax

Numbr3t

Well after a few years of wishing, hoping, and passing up deals Wednesday of next week I should be the proud new owner of a 2007 LT3 Silverado Classic with the Vortec Max package. The truck has everything but a sunroof and only has 20k miles on it. its a CCSB in greystone metallic.

Ive been wanting one of these for a while now and very excited to get it. I have a couple questions though: Do all VMax come with 410 gears? What transmission is in there? Sorry for the elementary type questions just clarifying. Thanks.

Congradulations!! :pepsicheer: I see you bought the FAST color!!!

Seems like 3.73 was the standard ratio & 4.10 was the option, might have also depended on if the truck had the V-Max "performance package" or the "trailer package". Sorry, it's been a while.... LOL!!

It should have the 2006 carryover 4L70E.

Edited by Bad Bowtie (see edit history)

Hmmm because it doesn't look as fast as red or black??? I'm confused.

It'll be a fun truck for sure, I have some plans for it.

Exactly. Black is the fastest and red is second fastest

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Maybe I'm not meant to have a vortec max. I drove 5 hours one way to go pick up the truck today, to find out the salesman's description was no where near the actual condition of the truck. This truck was so beat to hell. I can't believe this happened. The search continues....

Maybe I'm not meant to have a vortec max. I drove 5 hours one way to go pick up the truck today, to find out the salesman's description was no where near the actual condition of the truck. This truck was so beat to hell. I can't believe this happened. The search continues....

WOW!!! :uhoh:

That blows a$s!!!!

It's very disappointing. There were probably a million rock chips that were attempted to be touched up, scratches down the complete one side, underneath I pulled a corn stalk out there was mud in everywhere underneath and evidence on the frame of the truck bottoming out. The rockers barely had any paint left on them due to rocks. The tires were very choppy with chunks missing. They are asking $28.5k for it. I wouldn't have bought it for $18k! It's sad because it only has 20k miles.