Rockledge fire company car show

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Snapped my belt last night cause of a bad tensioner so i may not be able to come now..

Thats what happens when you beat the p__ss out of you truck, well that and if you dont maintain your ride Bro.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

It was on the first post...

Address of the meeting spot

Ruby Tuesday

600 Rockhill Drive

Bensalem PA

Sorry Hank its been a long week, funny thing is I checked to see if Mark posted the info and totally blew by it.

Thanks again guys see you all Sunday.

Thats what happens when you beat the p__ss out of you truck, well that and if you dont maintain your ride Bro.

i have been driving it really hard for the past 2 weeks ill admit it. i just replaced the belt 2 months ago with a brand new gatorback. my tensioner is wobbling which cuased the belt to slip off and basically ripped in half. ill bring it with me tommorow jim.

so the camaro will be comming tommorow guys. we have a tornado warning right now with extreme rain so it will not be clean :(

Sorry guys I am a late scratch....I am finishing my basement and have been waiting for the electrician aka brother in law to do the electrical lighting for me...after talking with him today, he is able to do it tomorrow or else I would have to wait till mid october...Sorry, cannot wait to see the pics!