dropping a vho

SilveradoVHO

hey you guys i have a quick question for the vho owners my truck is lowered by the torsion bar suspension but its just too ruff for my taste what drop kit are you guys using. i want to find the most comfortable one with the lowest price of course pics would be very appreciated

Put your t-keys back in stock position, get either drop spindles or LCA's for the front. For the rear get shackles and hangers. To ride smooth replace the shocks with Belltech Street Performance.

Put your t-keys back in stock position, get either drop spindles or LCA's for the front. For the rear get shackles and hangers. To ride smooth replace the shocks with Belltech Street Performance.

thanks I will look into that I always liked the stance of u your truck

Before with stock wheels and P275/60/20 Michelin LTX

stock.jpg

After with 22" Boss 330 wheels and P305/45/22 Yokohama Parada Spec-X tires

photo.jpg

Norcals's DJM 3/4 drop kit with Beltech shocks:

http://www.tbssowners.com/store/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=110

If you are 2wd...you will also need the carrier bearing relocation bracket.

prestinb (Brandon)

hey brandon thanks for the site bro is that what you got in your second pic and can i get the carrier bearing relocation bracket from the same site and for some reason yours looks a little higher than silvys idk maybe thats just me thanks for any further info.

hey brandon thanks for the site bro is that what you got in your second pic and can i get the carrier bearing relocation bracket from the same site and for some reason yours looks a little higher than silvys idk maybe thats just me thanks for any further info.

I think mine did sit a little higher...but I honestly can't really figure out why. If you contact Tony, he will take care of your questions and concerns.

[email protected]

prestinb (Brandon)

• 4 weeks later...