instagram

CJ_978

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have not joined instagram yet because I am also unsure how it works..does it automatically post every pic you take or do you go thru and select what pics to share?

So you don't want everyone looking at your girl nudy pics? Lol no there is a camera on it that you take the pic with that you want uploaded

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

it seems its only for android or iphones, you dont sign up at the website, you have to have the "app" on your phone? i have a crappy blackberry so looks like no instagram for me :(

Should have known better lol. Damn crack berries

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

you can take a pic, or upload one you already had on ur phone, and then you can edit it and what not.... then you can upload it onto instagram i'll do a how to on this thread of how to do it, you can also share them on facebook or twitter...

you can take a pic, or upload one you already had on ur phone, and then you can edit it and what not.... then you can upload it onto instagram i'll do a how to on this thread of how to do it, you can also share them on facebook or twitter...

ok guys for those who dont know how to use instagram, here is a quick step by step

you can start off by taking a picture or selecting one in ur phone and in order to do that once you open up instagram this screen will show up

d2550e1c.jpg

then you will see 5 boxes at the bottom, click the one in the middle it has a picture of a camara on it..

once you click that this screen will apear

bb53d132.jpg

this is where you can take a photo or choose a photo already in ur phone by clicking the double box in the bottom left and that will bring you to ur photos where you can select one.

once you select one the picture will pop up in this screen where you can zoom in and move the picture to place

67da178b.jpg

once you have done that this screen will appear, and here is where you can filter the picture, and change the way it looks, rotate it, make it brighter, and so on

f871177d.jpg

once you scroll threw and find the one you like you can start to finish up and post it, to finish up you will have to click the check mark,

b6469776.jpg

and that will bring you to your next screen and it looks like this

797b639f.jpg

this is where you can add a caption if desired and post it to the instagram database, where your friends can see it and comment and so on, you can also have it put on your facebook wall, twitter feed, and even email it to you or someone. and once you are done just click share.

and thats it and here you will have your picture!

7dba985c.jpg

this is instagram for the iphone, the one for droid is similar but just a little different, but i hope this helps you guys out a bit

• 1 month later...