Trying to decide which Goodmark cowl hood looks best

Which Goodmark hood?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Which Hood?

Bump. Who sells the AMD hoods?

i got mine of ebay, AMD had a listing on there, and a few other sites have them google AMD cowl hood and a bunch of things will pop up

I have the street scene hood. It seemed after searching for prices that they had the lowest price with shipping combined. The quality is good. Just make sure what ever company you go thru to pull the hood out of the box and inspect it before the truck driver leaves and you sign for it. If you they leave and the hood is damaged your on your own for repairs. I had my hood dropped off at a body shop and they said they would inspect it and never did until the driver left. I got stuck with paying for about a quarter of the repairs. Otherwise, street scene did pay for a decent amount of the repair even though there rules said otherwise, they did do something to make it right even though they didnt have to.

• 3 years later...

I ended up ordering a styleline REPC130125 hood. I'll post pics when I get it. I actually couldn't find goodmark hoods, it would only bring up the actual cowl by itself.

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...