Ok so I got my tranny put in everything went ok, It started acting like it was slipping after a few days and I would have to manually shift it to get it to change gears. I have done everything that I can think of. It does not slip when its in gear but when its in D and I punch it, it acts like its slipping and wont catch gear. Now today I start getting a ticking sound from the tranny couldn't figure it out.,think its the plastic inspection cover. I have gone over everything 4-5 times checking for tightness ect ect.. So I pull out my PCM and replace it with my stock one so I can send my other out for re-tune, took it for a test drive and its worse and now my pass side only blows hot air too. Just 10 min prior with my other PCM in it worked and blew very cold air. I am so frustrated and ready to get ride of this truck. It has been nothing but a nightmare the past few months.

If anyone has any suggestions please feel free to chime in and tell me.

Damn I'm sorry hear your having probs with the trans. Try to keep a cool head brother I'm sure you will gef if figured out. Maybe someone on here can chime in and help you out.

on your vent issue, disconnect your battery for a 30 sec.-1 min and reconnect it..when i replaced my battery, mine vents acted up to where i only had defrost no matter what setting the knob was on..after reconnecting my battery, everything worked as normal..

good luck

Everytime I swapped PCM's I had that blend door actuator problem. It didn't last long, was intermittent. That's what's causing the one side to blow hot. I think that trans unit is a lemon, serious. Steve had so many problems with it, now you. IDK, my P.built is running strong behind a blower.... Let's hope it's tuning issues and BTW, very important: P.built recommends your line pressure to be set back to stock. Just FYI for you and your tuner :)

Edited by Bad Ass Silvy (see edit history)