JULY/AUGUST TOTM WITH A TWIST!

Mark and I have decided to make some changes to the Truck of The Month Contest. Here are the new contest rules....

NEW TOTM CONTEST RULES

1. You must post a good quality digital image of your truck in the submission thread. IMAGE ONLY PLEASE, modification lists and truck history are not important at this point of the contest.

2. The image must have a decent, clean background that is not full of detailing supplies, lawnmowers, kids toys, garbage cans, and other stuff.

3. The image MUST be hosted on site such as http://www.photobucket.com. Please DO NOT attach the image to your post, as the files can be gigantic and are difficult to work with. Any photos attached to your post will not be considered for the contest.

4. Please use the image code here [ IMG ] [ /IMG ] on the forum when posting your photo. Posts containing a URL link to an album will not be considered for the contest.

5. Models are allowed to be in the image. Please do not include nudity of any kind. If you do, your post will be removed, and you will be reported to the site adminstrators.

6. Any negativity, animosity, bashing, bullying, bickering, or arguing with other members will not be tolerated and will result in the contest being shut down.

7. Silverado SSs, clones, Silverado and Sierras, NBS Silverado and Sierras, Tahoes, Yukons, Suburbans, 3/4 and 1 ton HD trucks, and 1st generation 454 SSs are all included in the contest.

8. Please do not add any more than 3 photos to your post.

The submission deadline is 12:00am Monday July 16, 2012.

After the submission deadline expires, Mark and myself will pick 3 of our favorite photos at our discretion for a final vote. The owners of the trucks chosen will be asked to provide a write up on their truck for a final voting thread.

Please post your best photos! Good luck! :chevy:

Edited by Fireman31 (see edit history)

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are we allowed to post more than one picture? If so I'll edit my post to add another one or two.

No more then 3 pictures

sent from DROID BIONIC using tapatalk BRO!!!!!!