AWD 4l80e conversion

There's no pot to stir? 2BSLOW is just a dick and we all ignore it.

Funny how your the only one who has ever said that. It may seem like im a dick cause I bust your balls on all your ignorant posts and threads. I will provide you the definition of ignorant:

ig·no·rant/ˈignərənt/

Adjective:

• Lacking knowledge or awareness in general; uneducated or unsophisticated.
  • Lacking knowledge, information, or awareness about something in particular: "ignorant of automotive knowledge".

Like I said before, keep forum modding man. Maybe someday youll put all that BS in your signature to use

Edited by 2BFAST (see edit history)

Funny how your the only one who has ever said that. It may seem like im a dick cause I bust your balls on all your ignorant posts and threads. I will provide you the definition of ignorant:

ig·no·rant/ˈignərənt/

Adjective:

• Lacking knowledge or awareness in general; uneducated or unsophisticated.
  • Lacking knowledge, information, or awareness about something in particular: "ignorant of automotive knowledge".

Like I said before, keep forum modding man. Maybe someday youll put all that BS in your signature to use

no one cares, take your little man syndrome else where. we are talking transmissions here, thanks

Edited by Silverad0 SS (see edit history)

no one cares, take your little man syndrome else where. we are talking transmissions here, thanks

Yeah keep providing your little to no experience with transmissions to others. Do everyone a favor and stay active in plasti dip threads not transmission or performance threads.

Yeah keep providing your little to no experience with transmissions to others. Do everyone a favor and stay active in plasti dip threads not transmission or performance threads.

Lol this got me laughing :lol:

Sent from my 4G Razor

^^^^This.I know 2 local SS trucks that arent on here, just with 2 more big hp goodies and should be putting out more power easily than 2BFast. Both trans are built and hold. Just saying x2.

And another providing information with little to no experience.

Sorry but I have a case of the red ass about this lately. Its annoying to see guys providing and suggesting information about things they have only read about on here or related forums. Its called forum modding

Sorry Andrew, you have seemed to be a pretty good dude but more times than not I read your posts and think to myself....wtf :uhoh:

Lol this got me laughing :lol:

Sent from my 4G Razor

he needs to change his name to ''GOD'' because HE KNOWS ALL. he needs to fix his own tranny, he's trying to pawn it off on someone else, its for sale. He knows a little bit about tranny's just wish he would put his knowledge to use, instead of being a dick to everyone and trash talking, him and a few others are turning new members away, Mod please lock this thread so the will end. Edited by Silverad0 SS (see edit history)

he needs to fix his own tranny, he's trying to pawn it off on someone else, its for sale. He knows a little bit about tranny's just wish he would put his knowledge to use, instead of being a dick to everyone and trash talking, him and a few others are turning new members away, Mod please lock this thread so the will end.

Yeah thats what im trying to do. You caught me lol Dude seriously, go plasti dip something and keep convincing yourself your truck is fast. Actually you need to sell it and buy a Prius.

he needs to change his name to ''GOD'' because HE KNOWS ALL. he needs to fix his own tranny, he's trying to pawn it off on someone else, its for sale. He knows a little bit about tranny's just wish he would put his knowledge to use, instead of being a dick to everyone and trash talking, him and a few others are turning new members away, Mod please lock this thread so the will end.

I wouldn't say he's being a dick. Ive been involved in 4 4l60 builds in the past 5 months and i don't know my stuff, brian however does. I've verified and spoke with people that know him. This is why not two days ago i asked him for his opinion on my issues, wasn't a dick to me..." jusss saynnn" and if i was in his shoes and i saw someone asking a legit question and needed help with something and there was some dudes on here talking about our trans like they know what there doing I'd call them out also...they had a thread about it a few months back. If you have legit experience with something than feel free to share, but if its something that you know because you "read" about it somewhere keep your mouth shut. Think about it people actually spend money off what they read in these forums, i wouldn't want someone to just being running there mouth about something to make them self sound knowledgeable. Then turn around and drop some cash on it to see it fail later on down the road...happy Saturday folks. Haha

Sent from my 4G Razor

I wouldn't say he's being a dick. Ive been involved in 4 4l60 builds in the past 5 months and i don't know my stuff, brian however does. I've verified and spoke with people that know him. This is why not two days ago i asked him for his opinion on my issues, wasn't a dick to me..." jusss saynnn" and if i was in his shoes and i saw someone asking a legit question and needed help with something and there was some dudes on here talking about our trans like they know what there doing I'd call them out also...they had a thread about it a few months back. If you have legit experience with something than feel free to share, but if its something that you know because you "read" about it somewhere keep your mouth shut. Think about it people actually spend money off what they read in these forums, i wouldn't want someone to just being running there mouth about something to make them self sound knowledgeable. Then turn around and drop some cash on it to see it fail later on down the road...happy Saturday folks. Haha

Sent from my 4G Razor

x2

I've ask brian a lot of questions about a lot of things on these trucks and he has helped me out a lot. If you dont know what your talking about dont put in your 2 cents worth. There are plenty of guys on this site that have been there and done that let them speak there experience not what you have searched and read or heard from a buddy who has this or that

x2

I've ask brian a lot of questions about a lot of things on these trucks and he has helped me out a lot. If you dont know what your talking about dont put in your 2 cents worth. There are plenty of guys on this site that have been there and done that let them speak there experience not what you have searched and read or heard from a buddy who has this or that

whats that, that I don't know what I was talking about? All I did I is refer options to the OP. I never made or gave any advice, I expressed my opinion.

and you have?

What is your reasoning for this statement? Oh I know....cause you have read about them. Imagine that......

he didn't state which finishline tranny he was using, so i cleared it up for options. anything else?