My SSS got broken into last night--angry!~

detjoe

So I have been out laying sod for my aunt, like 8000sqft! and when I get home we stop for dinner to feed the kids...come out and they took all our bags. Clothes, dirty clothes, towels...and my wife's f'n school bag with her expensive text books and her Ipad :( sucks that she is ojnly halfway thru the term...

So I found it but no LEO in our area would help...figure its not worth knocking on doors in this shady ass negiborhood to say 'hey you know these have traciking on them?"

before my kids where here I would have knocked on each door with the butt of my gun and....but now I am just tellling myself that its just stuff it can be replaced. But knowing where the crap is (with GPS accuracy) is driving me nuts. My kids were stressed by the entire thing too.

Now I need to 'fix' my doors so that they cannot be jimmied and maybe a better alarm.

So guys watch your trucks in the summer as you are out and about, my wife says they only went to my truck because of how badass the SSS is :)

So you're sss was broken into, you know where the stolen items are, the cops won't help you... I WOULD explode through their front door in a rage and demand all of my shit back at gunpoint. Haha. Us Alaskans are a little on the crazy side though... And you're right, gotta think it through. Is putting your family in danger worth it for some clothes, books, and an iPad? Just can't believe authorities don't even care. Maybe if you make a big enough stink about it, they'll send an officer to check it out. It'd be nice to have those textbooks back for your wife.

Damn that sucks, I'm sorry to hear that some jerks did that and i hear ya on the kids I have two myself, but your wife is right our trucks are badass and that attracts idoits!!

Sorry to hear that. Yeah gotta becareful sometimes it's not worth it to go nuts on people better safe than sorry shoot people now days will knock u off your bike and eat your face for no reason!!

Sorry to hear that. Yeah gotta becareful sometimes it's not worth it to go nuts on people better safe than sorry shoot people now days will knock u off your bike and eat your face for no reason!!

like this

713JS23067.jpg

Damn Joe sorry to here about this, but i'm confused, how did you find your stuff exactly? and you called the police and told them where your stuff is and they told you to kick rocks? i dont follow?