OEM Wheels vs Replicas?

Thing1

I was wondering if there was a quality difference between the actual OEM SS Silverado chrome wheels or the replicas? I could see how the OEM ones would probably have better durability but I thought I'd ask and see what you guys knew about the two so I'd know. Thanks!

IMHO, OEM is better quality. I had OEM 20"s and now I have 22" reps. There isn't that big of a difference in quality and the average passerby probably wouldn't notice the difference in quality at all. I haven't had any issues with my reps though. If you're looking for 22"s, I would recommend the reps. If you are looking for 20"s I would try to find some OEM wheels.

I have replica 20's now, they balanced perfect. 1.25 oz. on 3 and 1.5 oz. on the 4th, plus they were used. So by design they seem to be decent quality. I have zero complaints. Everyone thinks they are OEM too lol.

I have replica 20's now, they balanced perfect. 1.25 oz. on 3 and 1.5 oz. on the 4th, plus they were used. So by design they seem to be decent quality. I have zero complaints. Everyone thinks they are OEM too lol.

same here!

I have rep 22" on my truck here is some info that my help you

22" X 10" Factory Reproductions Inc Chevy SS Sliverado Rims Chrome/Alloy Bolt Pattern 6x5.5 Offset:+30 One Piece Chrome wheels are first polished prior to plating. Copper is applied and hand buffed to eliminate small imperfections. Next Is A Nickel Alloy Layer That Provides A Hard And Durable Surface For The Chrome To Adhere. Finally A Chrome Alloy Is Applied Which Protects The Nickel And Gives The Wheel A Mirror Like Finish. Plating Process Meets Or Exceeds All OEM Standards

I just bought a set of chrome reps from North Carolina. Getting them put on this weekend. They look really good. I just can't see myself paying $4000 for wheels from the dealer and I cant find any for sale close enough to avoid the shipping charges. Hopefully these work out.

I have rep 22" on my truck here is some info that my help you

22" X 10" Factory Reproductions Inc Chevy SS Sliverado Rims Chrome/Alloy Bolt Pattern 6x5.5 Offset:+30 One Piece Chrome wheels are first polished prior to plating. Copper is applied and hand buffed to eliminate small imperfections. Next Is A Nickel Alloy Layer That Provides A Hard And Durable Surface For The Chrome To Adhere. Finally A Chrome Alloy Is Applied Which Protects The Nickel And Gives The Wheel A Mirror Like Finish. Plating Process Meets Or Exceeds All OEM Standards

Where did you purchase those, The ones on see advertised don't mention this process.

Thanks, TIA